Remove a Status profile from your profile list¶
If you don't want a profile to show up on your device, you can remove it.
A profile removed from your device is not deleted. Check out Delete your Status profile.
What to expect¶
- When you remove a profile from one device, the associated data is deleted from that device. To delete the data from all devices, repeat the procedure on all devices where you use the profile.
- If you don't log into your Status profile for 30 days or more (on any device), your crypto funds are safe, but your profile is irrecoverably lost. You can always create another Status profile using your recovery phrase
Remove a Status profile¶
- From the tab bar, tap Communities, then tap your profile photo.
- From the top navigation, tap Profiles.
- Tap the More options next to the profile to remove.
- Tap Remove profile from this device.
- Tap Remove to confirm.
- From the navigation sidebar, click Settings > Sign out and quit.
- Click Sign out and quit again to confirm.
- Open the Status app. Click Cancel if you are prompted to sign in.
- Click Arrow and then click Manage profiles.
- Click Remove next to the profile to remove.
- Click Remove Profile to confirm.
Within 30 days, you can restore this profile if you want to use it again.